Test

Welcome to the blog of an on again, off again captioneer. Captioning as the inspiration take them, only to vanish by night fall.

I write long captions. I like to weave a story, and describe the transformation to the best of my abilities.

If you like what you see, feel free to leave a comment or contact me by email!

Sunday, July 12, 2015

The Archives are unleashed!

Hello to all my followers! As I have done on my Tumblr, I will now do here!  The archives have been located and will be unleashed.  One New(ish) caption a day for the next roughly 30 days!  Please comment and tell me if you liked it, hated it, or anything at all really.

I know I don't post here much anymore, and for that I apologize.  Show me that I should post more and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment