Test

Welcome to the blog of an on again, off again captioneer. Captioning as the inspiration take them, only to vanish by night fall.

I write long captions. I like to weave a story, and describe the transformation to the best of my abilities.

If you like what you see, feel free to leave a comment or contact me by email!

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Long time no posts.  I know.  And sadly no caps to post today.  However...
I wanted to plug a friends blog.  
https://martitg.blogspot.com
Some of you may know Awruk88 from OpenTG. This is his blog, with tons of new stuff and stuff not posted.  Please check it out, he caps in a similar vein to my non X rated caps.  So if you like mine, you should love his!
Just tell him I sent you!Just wanted to plug a friends blog.  Some of you may know Awruk88 from OpenTG. This is his blog, with tons of new stuff and stuff not posted.  Please check it out, he caps in a similar vein to my non X rated caps.  So if you like mine, you should love his!
Just tell him I sent you!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Wakka, for promoting Marti's blog! She's my spiritual big Sis, because I'm Karen (@karen) on OpenTGcaptions. I've been wondering if I should start my own blog site but unsure that it would generate a lot of interest. I dunno, because I've never blogged before and would not quite know how to handle the pressures of managing a weblog. What do you think, speaking from experience, Wakka? -- karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello There! I am more than happy to support Marti, as she has been a wonderful person and influence on me, and I cannot say enough nice and wonderful things about Marti :)

      I am also honored and humbled to have a captioneer from OpenTG I really enjoy look for my advice. Exciting to say the least! As for a blog, its as much work as you like to put into it. I dont cap nearly as often as many do, and as a result I only attract modest interest. Those that post often tend to attract more followers and people interested in their stories. My blog is very low maintenance as a result. Not many comments, or requests or anything.

      However I would always advise to run your blog for YOU. Enjoy it and do it for the fun, not for recognition or comments, to make money from Google ads(sarcasm). Blogs suffer even moreso than caption based sites in lack of commentary, or feedback or any sort of real information that people are looking or really care. It can get really depressing and de-motivating. However I have found a few friends via my blog and capping that make up for the lack of any sort of real feedback. I now post for those few that really let me know what they enjoy.

      Hope that makes a little sense :) If you would like to chat more, drop me a line here, or shoot me an email via my profile

      Cheers!

      Delete